Monday, 7 December 2015

You think you're saving the world. You just make it harder to live in/ "Broadchurch"

01X03
Dr. Martin Baxter: You're the last person I expected a phone call from.
Detective Alec Hardy: You're the first friendly face I've seen in months.
Martin Baxter: Well, If I'm the friendly face, god knows what the rest of them are like.
Alec Hardy: Oh... you've no idea. It is another world.
[…]
Martin Baxter: I'm serious! Look... I'll make sure all the paperwork gets filled in, you can be invalided out.
Alec Hardy: Not till I'm done here.
Dr. Martin Baxter: You like it that much?
Alec Hardy: No, I hate it! I hate the air. I hate the sand. I hate the stupid people. I hate the way they work. I hate their bloody smiley bloody faces. I hate the never ending sky!

01X05

Jack Marshall: We're the same, Mark. No parent should outlive their child.







02X04
Detective Alec Hardy: Leave this alone.

Journalist Olly Stevens: Why? He might have a story to tell! I'm just doing you the courtesy of asking you first.
Alec Hardy: You people. You think you're saving the world. You just make it harder to live in.

Е. Кузьмина © http://cinemotions.blogspot.com/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...